Expat Tax Questions Answered by International Tax Lawyers Golding & Golding

The International Tax Lawyers of Golding & Golding have represented a broad range of Expats, including U.S. Citizens residing overseas, Legal Permanent Residents who never relinquished their Green Card, Foreign Nationals Subject to the Substantial Presence Test and others with U.S. and International Tax Laws. The complexities of United States tax code catches many people…


FATCA Lawyers – Expats U.S. Tax Returns and FBARs | International Tax

When a person relocates to a foreign country for a long stretch of time or even permanently, they still have reporting requirements to the United States. Specifically, the person earns the minimal threshold income than they must still file a US tax return – even if they live overseas and even if all of their…