International Tax Attorney Miami, Florida
Miami International Tax Attorney Miami, Florida: Our International Tax Attorney Miami tax law team represents clients statewide throughout Florida, including Miami from our main office in Irvine, CA before the IRS on a broad range of complex international and offshore tax compliance.
Offshore Voluntary Disclosure is a highly niched area of law that combines Legal Advocacy and Tax Analysis, with Tax Return Preparation.
Our International Tax Attorney Miami team has a strong background in IRS Audit and Trial/Litigation experience, and involves bringing Foreign Accounts, Income, Investments and Income into U.S. tax compliance, including:
- Post- OVDP
- Streamlined Domestic Offshore Procedures
- Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedures
- FBAR Penalty Mitigation
- FATCA Reporting
- International Tax Audits
- International Tax Litigation
Golding & Golding: About Our International Tax Law Firm
Golding & Golding specializes exclusively in international tax, and specifically IRS offshore disclosure.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe. Our attorneys have worked with thousands of clients on offshore disclosure matters, including FATCA & FBAR.
Each case is led by a Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist with 20 years of experience, and the entire matter (tax and legal) is handled by our team, in-house.
*Please beware of copycat tax and law firms misleading the public about their credentials and experience.
Less than 1% of Tax Attorneys Nationwide Are Certified Specialists
Sean M. Golding is one of less than 350 Attorneys (out of more than 200,000 practicing California Attorneys) to earn the Certified Tax Law Specialist credential. The credential is awarded to less than 1% of Attorneys.
Recent Golding & Golding Case Highlights
- We represented a client in an 8-figure disclosure that spanned 7 countries.
- We represented a high-net-worth client to facilitate a complex expatriation with offshore disclosure.
- We represented an overseas family with bringing multiple businesses & personal investments into U.S. tax and offshore compliance.
- We took over a case from a small firm that unsuccessfully submitted multiple clients to IRS Offshore Disclosure.
- We successfully completed several recent disclosures for clients with assets ranging from $50,000 – $7,000,000+.
How to Hire an Experienced Miami International Tax Attorney
Generally, experienced attorneys in this field will have all the following credentials/experience:
- 20-years experience as a practicing attorney
- Extensive litigation, high-stakes audit and trial experience
- Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Master’s of Tax Law (LL.M.)
- Dually Licensed as an EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA
Interested in Learning More about Golding & Golding?
No matter where in the world you reside, our international tax team can get you IRS offshore compliant.
Golding & Golding specializes in FBAR and FATCA. Contact our firm today for assistance with getting compliant.