Golding & Golding FATCA Lawyers
FATCA Lawyers: Our FATCA Lawyers represent clients across the globe. In recent years, the IRS has increased enforcement of FATCA and Foreign Accounts Compliance. FATCA is the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act. For U.S. tax filers, it generally includes filing an annual Form 8938. The rule is very complex. Therefore, we have prepared our own summary of FATCA to assist you with the basics.
Our FATCA Lawyers represent clients in all aspects of offshore disclosure for previously unreported foreign accounts, assets, investments, and income.
Each FATCA case is led by a Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist.
Recent Golding & Golding Case Highlights
- We represented a client in an 8-figure disclosure that spanned 7 countries.
- We represented a high-net-worth client to facilitate a complex expatriation with offshore disclosure.
- We represented an overseas family with bringing multiple businesses & personal investments into U.S. tax and offshore compliance.
- We took over a case from a small firm that unsuccessfully submitted multiple clients to IRS Offshore Disclosure.
- We successfully completed several recent disclosures for clients with assets ranging from $50,000 – $7,000,000+.
We Specialize in FATCA Offshore Disclosure
We specialize exclusively in OVDP/Offshore Disclosure, including:
- IRM Traditional Voluntary Disclosure
- Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures
- Streamlined Domestic Offshore Procedures
- Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedures
- Streamlined Voluntary Disclosure
- Reasonable Cause
- Fixing Quiet Disclosures
- Fixing mistakes made by less experienced Attorneys
Golding & Golding: About our International Tax Law Firm
Golding & Golding specializes exclusively in international tax, and specifically IRS offshore disclosure.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe. Our attorneys have worked with thousands of clients on offshore disclosure matters, including FATCA & FBAR.
Each case is led by a Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist with 20-years experience, and the entire matter (tax and legal) is handled by our team, in-house.
*Please beware of copycat tax and law firms misleading the public about their credentials and experience.
Less than 1% of Tax Attorneys Nationwide Are Certified Specialists
Sean M. Golding is one of less than 350 Attorneys (out of more than 200,000 practicing California Attorneys) to earn the Certified Tax Law Specialist credential. The credential is awarded to less than 1% of Attorneys.
How to Hire Experienced Offshore Counsel?
Generally, experienced attorneys in this field will have the following credentials/experience:
- Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Master’s of Tax Law (LL.M.)
- Dually Licensed as an EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA
- 20-years experience as a practicing attorney
- Extensive litigation, high-stakes audit and trial experience
Interested in Learning More about Golding & Golding?
No matter where in the world you reside, our international tax team can get you IRS offshore compliant.
Golding & Golding specializes in FBAR and FATCA. Contact our firm today for assistance with getting compliant.