International Tax Attorney Orange County
International Tax Attorney Orange County: Golding and Golding’s International Tax Attorney is based in Irvine, California. We represent many FBAR clients throughout Orange County, including: Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Dana Point, Mission Viejo, Tustin, Anaheim, Huntington Beach and more. We also represent clients statewide in: San Jose, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego.
Our tax law firm that is led by a Board Certified Tax Law Specialist, and we specialize in International Tax Law.
Golding & Golding’s Irvine Tax Lawyers have been serving Orange County for 20 years. Our main office is in Irvine, and we represent a diverse client base that spans nationwide and over 75+ different countries.
Our Irvine Tax Attorney team focuses on IRS offshore and voluntary disclosure. In recent years, the IRS has increased enforcement of offshore tax and reporting violations of Foreign Accounts and Offshore Assets & Investments. Generally, if international forms are unfiled, or filed late, you may become subject to increased Penalties. The penalties can range from a warning letter in lieu of penalty, up to a 100% penalty in a multi-year FBAR audit.
Golding & Golding: About Our International Tax Law Firm
Golding & Golding specializes exclusively in international tax, and specifically IRS offshore disclosure.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe. Our attorneys have worked with thousands of clients on offshore disclosure matters, including FATCA & FBAR.
Each case is led by a Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist with 20 years of experience, and the entire matter (tax and legal) is handled by our team, in-house.
*Please beware of copycat tax and law firms misleading the public about their credentials and experience.
Less than 1% of Tax Attorneys Nationwide Are Certified Specialists
Sean M. Golding is one of less than 350 Attorneys (out of more than 200,000 practicing California Attorneys) to earn the Certified Tax Law Specialist credential. The credential is awarded to less than 1% of Attorneys.
Recent Golding & Golding Case Highlights
- We represented a client in an 8-figure disclosure that spanned 7 countries.
- We represented a high-net-worth client to facilitate a complex expatriation with offshore disclosure.
- We represented an overseas family with bringing multiple businesses & personal investments into U.S. tax and offshore compliance.
- We took over a case from a small firm that unsuccessfully submitted multiple clients to IRS Offshore Disclosure.
- We successfully completed several recent disclosures for clients with assets ranging from $50,000 – $7,000,000+.
How to Hire Experienced Offshore Counsel
Generally, experienced attorneys in this field will have the following credentials/experience:
- 20-years experience as a practicing attorney
- Extensive litigation, high-stakes audit and trial experience
- Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Master’s of Tax Law (LL.M.)
- Dually Licensed as an EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA
Interested in Learning More about Golding & Golding?
No matter where in the world you reside, our international tax team can get you IRS offshore compliant.
Golding & Golding specializes in FBAR and FATCA. Contact our firm today for assistance with getting compliant.