Offshore Tax Lawyers
Offshore Tax Lawyers: Our offshore tax lawyers represent clients in over 75 different countries. In recent years, the IRS had made international tax and reporting a key enforcement priority. The internal revenue service has developed various offshore voluntary and streamlined offshore disclosure programs.
These international tax programs are designed to help taxpayers get into of compliance for unreported offshore accounts, assets, investments and income. The failure to be in compliance may result in fines and penalties, including FBAR penalties. At Golding & Golding our Offshore Tax Lawyers are here to protect you.
We specialize exclusively in international tax matters.
Offshore Tax Lawyer & the IRS
Golding & Golding Offshore Tax Lawyers can help protect your offshore, overseas, and foreign Bank Accounts, Assets & Investments by developing cost-effective strategies for bringing clients into compliance.
Common offshore tax issues tend to include:
- Offshore Bank Accounts
- Offshore Assets
- Offshore Investments
- Offshore Income
- Foreign Life Insurance
- Foreign Rental Property
What Can You Do?
Presuming the money was from legal sources, your best options are either the Traditional IRS Voluntary Disclosure Program, or one of the Streamlined Offshore Disclosure Programs.
Golding & Golding (Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist)
We specialize exclusively in international tax, and specifically IRS offshore disclosure.
We have successfully represented clients in more than 1,000 streamlined and voluntary offshore disclosure submissions nationwide and in over 70-different countries. We have represented thousands of individuals and businesses with international tax problems.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe.
- Learn more about the Board-Certified Tax Lawyer Specialist credential
- Learn more about the Enrolled Agent credential
- Learn more about Golding & Golding’s Case Accomplishments
- Learn more about Golding & Golding Testimonials from prior clients
*Please be aware of less experienced tax and law firms trying to mislead you about IRS offshore disclosure.
Less than 1% of Tax Attorneys Nationwide Are Certified Specialists
Sean M. Golding is one of less than 350 Attorneys (out of more than 200,000 practicing California Attorneys) to earn the Certified Tax Law Specialist credential. The credential is awarded to less than 1% of Attorneys.
Recent Golding & Golding Case Highlights
- We represented a client in an 8-figure disclosure that spanned 7 countries.
- We represented a high-net-worth client to facilitate a complex expatriation with offshore disclosure.
- We represented an overseas family with bringing multiple businesses & personal investments into U.S. tax and offshore compliance.
- We took over a case from a small firm that unsuccessfully submitted multiple clients to IRS Offshore Disclosure.
- We successfully completed several recent disclosures for clients with assets ranging from $50,000 – $7,000,000+.
How to Hire Experienced Offshore Counsel?
Generally, experienced attorneys in this field will have the following credentials/experience:
- Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Master’s of Tax Law (LL.M.)
- Dually Licensed as an EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA
- 20-years experience as a practicing attorney
- Extensive litigation, high-stakes audit and trial experience
Interested in Learning More about Golding & Golding?
No matter where in the world you reside, our international tax team can get you IRS offshore compliant.
Golding & Golding specializes in FBAR and FATCA. Contact our firm today for assistance with getting compliant.