Offshore Tax Lawyers – IRS Offshore Tax Attorney | Board-Certified
Offshore Tax Lawyers: In recent years, the IRS had made international tax and reporting an enforcement priority, and Golding & Golding Offshore Tax Lawyers are here to protect you.
Offshore Tax Lawyers
An Offshore Tax Lawyer can help protect your offshore/overseas/foreign Bank Accounts, Assets & Investments by developing cost-effective strategies for bringing clients into compliance.
Common offshore tax issues tend to include:
- Offshore Bank Accounts
- Offshore Assets
- Offshore Investments
- Offshore Income
- Foreign Life Insurance
- Foreign Rental Property
What Can You Do?
Presuming the money was from legal sources, your best options are either the Traditional IRS Voluntary Disclosure Program, or one of the Streamlined Offshore Disclosure Programs.
Golding & Golding, A PLC
We have successfully represented clients in more than 1,000 streamlined and voluntary disclosure submissions nationwide and in over 70-different countries.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe.
- Learn more about the Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Learn more about Golding & Golding’s Case Accomplishments
- Learn more about Golding & Golding Testimonials from prior clients
Sean holds a Master's in Tax Law from one of the top Tax LL.M. programs in the country at the University of Denver. He has also earned the prestigious IRS Enrolled Agent credential. Mr. Golding's articles have been referenced in such publications as the Washington Post, Forbes, Nolo, and various Law Journals nationwide.
Latest posts by International Tax Lawyers - Golding & Golding, A PLC (see all)
- IRS Relief Procedures for Certain Former Citizens – How to Apply? - September 7, 2019
- Incomplete IRS Offshore Disclosure Leads to More FBAR Penalties - September 3, 2019
- US Citizen with UBS Swiss Account may Suffer Willful FBAR Penalty - September 1, 2019