Streamlined Offshore Lawyer Fees
Streamlined Offshore Lawyer Fees: The IRS developed the Streamlined Offshore program in 2014. Streamlined OffshoreLawyer Fees refers to Attorney Fees for the Streamlined Procedures. The program is used for non-willful applicants to disclose previously unreported U.S. and offshore accounts, assets, investments and income. The program is in response to increased aggressive IRS enforcement of foreign accounts compliance.
The statute of limitations for most of these cases are 6-years. A streamlined offshore submission may get audited, and submissions can be rejected. At Golding & Golding, we specialize exclusively in Streamlined and Offshore Voluntary Disclosure.
We developed a highly-successful, flat-fee client-representation model for both legal and tax representation in Streamlined cases.
Golding & Golding use this model to protect clients from the fees associated with attorneys who use outside CPAs — which increases the risk of high-stakes audits.
Flat-Fee, Full-Service (Tax and Legal)
Each streamlined filing case is unique. Streamlined Filing Lawyer fees will vary based on each case. At Golding & Golding our experienced Streamlined Filing Lawyers always charge a flat-fee for full-service representation. The fee includes:
- Tax Preparation
- Legal representation
- Examination Protection*
*Unlike other attorneys, we do not charge extra for audits or examinations. We stand by our submissions, and if a client is audited for their submission, we represent our clients for no additional fee.
**While not all applicants will be audited, Streamlined Audits and FBAR audits are on the rise.
Golding & Golding: About Our International Tax Law Firm
Golding & Golding specializes exclusively in international tax, and specifically IRS offshore disclosure.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe. Our attorneys have worked with thousands of clients on offshore disclosure matters, including FATCA & FBAR.
Each case is led by a Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist with 20 years of experience, and the entire matter (tax and legal) is handled by our team, in-house.
*Please beware of copycat tax and law firms misleading the public about their credentials and experience.
Less than 1% of Tax Attorneys Nationwide Are Certified Specialists
Sean M. Golding is one of less than 350 Attorneys (out of more than 200,000 practicing California Attorneys) to earn the Certified Tax Law Specialist credential. The credential is awarded to less than 1% of Attorneys.
Recent Golding & Golding Case Highlights
- We represented a client in an 8-figure disclosure that spanned 7 countries.
- We represented a high-net-worth client to facilitate a complex expatriation with offshore disclosure.
- We represented an overseas family with bringing multiple businesses & personal investments into U.S. tax and offshore compliance.
- We took over a case from a small firm that unsuccessfully submitted multiple clients to IRS Offshore Disclosure.
- We successfully completed several recent disclosures for clients with assets ranging from $50,000 – $7,000,000+.
How to Hire Experienced Offshore Counsel?
Generally, experienced attorneys in this field will have the following credentials/experience:
- 20-years experience as a practicing attorney
- Extensive litigation, high-stakes audit and trial experience
- Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Master’s of Tax Law (LL.M.)
- Dually Licensed as an EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA
Interested in Learning More about Golding & Golding?
No matter where in the world you reside, our international tax team can get you IRS offshore compliant.
Golding & Golding specializes in FBAR and FATCA. Contact our firm today for assistance with getting compliant.