International Tax Attorney Sacramento – IRS Foreign Account & Assets
At Golding & Golding, we have represented numerous clients throughout Sacramento in all aspects of International Tax Law.
From our state-of-the-art offices in Irvine, we have the technology, experience and dedication to effectively represent clients nationwide and worldwide.
International Tax Attorney Sacramento
The Tax Attorneys at Golding & Golding focus their entire legal practice on International Tax Law, with a focus on IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure and International IRS Tax Penalty Reduction.
Our IRS Attorneys have represented clients worldwide in over 60 countries on a broad range of complex international tax related issues involving:
- IRS Audits (Eggshell IRS Audits and Reverse Eggshell Audits)
- IRS High-Dollar Examinations
- IRS Criminal Investigations
- IRS Fraud
- IRS Evasion
- Negotiating with Special Agents
Golding & Golding: About Our International Tax Law Firm
Golding & Golding specializes exclusively in international tax, and specifically IRS offshore disclosure.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe. Our attorneys have worked with thousands of clients on offshore disclosure matters, including FATCA & FBAR.
Each case is led by a Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist with 20 years of experience, and the entire matter (tax and legal) is handled by our team, in-house.
*Please beware of copycat tax and law firms misleading the public about their credentials and experience.
Less than 1% of Tax Attorneys Nationwide Are Certified Specialists
Sean M. Golding is one of less than 350 Attorneys (out of more than 200,000 practicing California Attorneys) to earn the Certified Tax Law Specialist credential. The credential is awarded to less than 1% of Attorneys.
Recent Golding & Golding Case Highlights
- We represented a client in an 8-figure disclosure that spanned 7 countries.
- We represented a high-net-worth client to facilitate a complex expatriation with offshore disclosure.
- We represented an overseas family with bringing multiple businesses & personal investments into U.S. tax and offshore compliance.
- We took over a case from a small firm that unsuccessfully submitted multiple clients to IRS Offshore Disclosure.
- We successfully completed several recent disclosures for clients with assets ranging from $50,000 – $7,000,000+.
How to Hire Experienced Offshore Counsel
Generally, experienced attorneys in this field will have the following credentials/experience:
- 20-years experience as a practicing attorney
- Extensive litigation, high-stakes audit and trial experience
- Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Master’s of Tax Law (LL.M.)
- Dually Licensed as an EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA
Interested in Learning More about Golding & Golding?
No matter where in the world you reside, our international tax team can get you IRS offshore compliant.
Golding & Golding specializes in FBAR and FATCA. Contact our firm today for assistance with getting compliant.