Cross-Border Tax Attorneys (2019) – Offshore Planning & Compliance
Cross-Border Tax Attorneys: International Tax matters require Cross-Border Tax Attorneys who specialize in representing clients worldwide with offshore disclosure, compliance, planning, & penalty mitigation.
Cross-Border Tax Attorneys
U.S. Taxpayers with income, assets, investments and accounts outside the U.S. may have cross-border tax issues and require additional planning in order to stay in compliance. These tax issues will impact effective income tax planning, estate tax planning, wealth management, and offshore compliance. An effective Cross-Border Tax Attorney will assess each country’s tax laws (cross-border), international treaties, comity, tax conventions and other related matters — in order to effectively facilitate a cost-effective tax solution for clients.
We have helped many clients throughout the world, and the surrounding areas with all aspects of IRS Offshore/Voluntary Disclosure.
Common examples of Cross-Border Tax Issues include:
- Offshore Disclosure
- International Tax Investigations
- Foreign Business Transaction
- Tax Treaty Analysis
- Willful vs. Non-Willful
- Passive Foreign Investments
Cross-Border Tax Attorneys
Unlike other areas of Tax, when it comes to International Tax, Cross-Border, and Offshore/Overseas Tax Compliance — your attorney should be a Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist.
We’re here to help you.
Golding & Golding: About Our International Tax Law Firm
Golding & Golding specializes exclusively in international tax, and specifically IRS offshore disclosure.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe. Our attorneys have worked with thousands of clients on offshore disclosure matters, including FATCA & FBAR.
Each case is led by a Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist with 20 years of experience, and the entire matter (tax and legal) is handled by our team, in-house.
*Please beware of copycat tax and law firms misleading the public about their credentials and experience.
Less than 1% of Tax Attorneys Nationwide Are Certified Specialists
Sean M. Golding is one of less than 350 Attorneys (out of more than 200,000 practicing California Attorneys) to earn the Certified Tax Law Specialist credential. The credential is awarded to less than 1% of Attorneys.
Recent Golding & Golding Case Highlights
- We represented a client in an 8-figure disclosure that spanned 7 countries.
- We represented a high-net-worth client to facilitate a complex expatriation with offshore disclosure.
- We represented an overseas family with bringing multiple businesses & personal investments into U.S. tax and offshore compliance.
- We took over a case from a small firm that unsuccessfully submitted multiple clients to IRS Offshore Disclosure.
- We successfully completed several recent disclosures for clients with assets ranging from $50,000 – $7,000,000+.
How to Hire Experienced Offshore Counsel
Generally, experienced attorneys in this field will have all the following credentials/experience:
- 20-years experience as a practicing attorney
- Extensive litigation, high-stakes audit and trial experience
- Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Master’s of Tax Law (LL.M.)
- Dually Licensed as an EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA
Interested in Learning More about Golding & Golding?
No matter where in the world you reside, our international tax team can get you IRS offshore compliant.
Golding & Golding specializes in FBAR and FATCA. Contact our firm today for assistance with getting compliant.