Lawyer Fees & IRS Streamlined Disclosure Attorneys: The streamlined offshore disclosure procedures were developed by the IRS in 2014. The program is used for non-willful applicants to disclose previously unreported U.S. and offshore accounts, assets, investments and income. The program is in response to increased aggressive IRS enforcement of foreign accounts compliance. The statute of limitations for most of these cases are 6-years. A streamlined offshore submission may get audited, and submissions can be rejected. At Golding & Golding, we specialize exclusively in Streamlined and Offshore Voluntary Disclosure.
We developed a highly-successful, flat-fee client-representation model for both legal and tax representation in Streamlined cases.
Lawyer Fees & IRS Streamlined Disclosure Attorneys
Each streamlined filing case is unique. Streamlined Filing Lawyer fees will vary based on each case. At Golding & Golding our experienced Streamlined Filing Lawyers always charge a flat-fee for full-service representation. The fee includes:
- Tax Preparation
- Legal representation
- Examination Protection*
*Unlike other attorneys, we do not charge extra for audits or examinations. We stand by our submissions, and if a client is audited for their submission, we represent our clients for no additional fee.
**While not all applicants will be audited, Streamlined Audits and FBAR audits are on the rise.
Golding & Golding (Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist)
We specialize exclusively in international tax, and specifically IRS offshore disclosure.
We have successfully represented clients in more than 1,000 streamlined and voluntary offshore disclosure submissions nationwide and in over 70-different countries. We have represented thousands of individuals and businesses with international tax problems.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe.
- Learn more about the Board-Certified Tax Lawyer Specialist credential
- Learn more about the Enrolled Agent credential
- Learn more about Golding & Golding’s Case Accomplishments
- Learn more about Golding & Golding Testimonials from prior clients
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants and Financial Professionals worldwide.
Beware of inexperienced attorneys trying to mislead you about the Streamlined Procedures.
Less than 1% of Tax Attorneys Nationwide Are Certified Specialists
Sean M. Golding is one of less than 350 Attorneys (out of more than 200,000 practicing California Attorneys) to earn the Certified Tax Law Specialist credential. The credential is awarded to less than 1% of Attorneys.
Recent Golding & Golding Case Highlights
- We represented a client in an 8-figure disclosure that spanned 7 countries.
- We represented a high-net-worth client to facilitate a complex expatriation with offshore disclosure.
- We represented an overseas family with bringing multiple businesses & personal investments into U.S. tax and offshore compliance.
- We took over a case from a small firm that unsuccessfully submitted multiple clients to IRS Offshore Disclosure.
- We successfully completed several recent disclosures for clients with assets ranging from $50,000 – $7,000,000+.
How to Hire Experienced Offshore Counsel?
Generally, experienced attorneys in this field will have the following credentials/experience:
- Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Master’s of Tax Law (LL.M.)
- Dually Licensed as an EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA
- 20-years experience as a practicing attorney
- Extensive litigation, high-stakes audit and trial experience
Interested in Learning More about Golding & Golding?
No matter where in the world you reside, our international tax team can get you IRS offshore compliant.
Golding & Golding specializes in FBAR and FATCA. Contact our firm today for assistance with getting compliant.
Sean holds a Master's in Tax Law from one of the top Tax LL.M. programs in the country at the University of Denver. He has also earned the prestigious IRS Enrolled Agent credential. Mr. Golding's articles have been referenced in such publications as the Washington Post, Forbes, Nolo, and various Law Journals nationwide.