Lawyer Fees for (New) IRS Voluntary Disclosure Representation 2019
When it comes to making a decision about hiring representation in IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure matters, it is important to understand your different options.
Streamlined Disclosure & Offshore Disclosure Lawyer Fees?
What Kind of Experience Should Your Lawyer Have?
It is important to find an experienced tax and law firm. Each case is unique, and each case requires an experienced offshore disclosure specialist to represent you.
- Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Master’s of Tax Law (LL.M.)
- Dually Licensed as an EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA
- 20-years of Attorney law firm experience as a practicing attorney
- Extensive litigation, high-stakes audit and trial experience
We Specialize in IRS Voluntary & Streamlined Offshore Disclosure
We are based in California, and have represented clients nationwide and in over 70-countries. We are the go-to firm for ibusinesses, CPA, Accountants, Lawyers, Entrepreneurs, and individuals in all phases of their career (and life).
Sean M. Golding, Board-Certified Tax Lawyer Specialist
Our Managing Partner, Sean M. Golding is a 20-year attorney with a license in both New York & California and has a Master’s degree in Tax Law from University of Denver (where he also completed his undergraduate degree).
He is authorized to represent clients nationwide and worldwide.
Recent Golding & Golding Case Highlights:
- We represented a client in an 8-figure disclosure that spanned 7 countries.
- We represented a high-net-worth client to facilitate a complex expatriation with offshore disclosure.
- We represented an overseas family with bringing multiple businesses & personal investments into U.S. tax and offshore compliance.
- We took over a case from a small firm that unsuccessfully submitted multiple clients to IRS Offshore Disclosure.
- We successfully complete disclosures for clients with assets ranging from $50,000 – $7,000,000+.
Golding & Golding, A PLC
We have successfully represented clients in more than 1,000 streamlined and voluntary disclosure submissions nationwide and in over 70-different countries.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe.
- Learn more about the Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Learn more about Golding & Golding’s Case Accomplishments
- Learn more about Golding & Golding Testimonials from prior clients
Sean holds a Master's in Tax Law from one of the top Tax LL.M. programs in the country at the University of Denver. He has also earned the prestigious IRS Enrolled Agent credential. Mr. Golding's articles have been referenced in such publications as the Washington Post, Forbes, Nolo, and various Law Journals nationwide.
Latest posts by International Tax Lawyers - Golding & Golding, A PLC (see all)
- Understanding Different Roles IRS Personnel Play in Your Case - September 17, 2019
- Streamlined Filing Attorneys – How to Hire Experienced Counsel? - September 15, 2019
- IRS Relief Procedures for Certain Former Citizens – How to Apply? - September 7, 2019