Regain Your Peace of Mind

What is the Fbar?

An FBAR is a Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Account Form aka FinCEN 114 (Financial Crimes Enforcement). If you have an aggregate total of more than $10,000 in all your foreign accounts combined and do not file, you are in violation.

Non-Willful vs. Willful

The main component in determining whether the IRS will issues penalties and if so, just how bad — is the issue of willfulness. There is no bright-line test for willfulness and it boils down to a Totality of the Circumstances analysis to determine how the IRS will assess and enforce penalties.

FBAR VIolations & Penalties

The IRS has increased enforcement of FBAR Penalties. The number of IRS investigations for FBAR Violations is on the rise and with the introduction of FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act, more than 110 countries are cooperating with the U.S. authorites.

Our Process is Simple & Confidential

When you are ready to discuss the specifics of your case, you can complete the form below, or contact us at  inquiries (at) to schedule a Reduced-Fee Telephone  Consultation with an experienced Specialist. Consultations in 30-minute & 60-minute increments.

Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist

Each case is led by a Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist  with 20+ years  of attorney experience, and the entire matter (tax and legal representation) is handled by our team, in-house.

Flat-Fee, Full-Service (Tax and Legal)

Learn why experienced  Streamlined Offshore Disclosure Lawyers always charge  flat-fee for both tax  and legal representation services — and avoid using  Kovel Letters to retain outside CPAs and Accountants.

Advanced-Degrees and Experience

We have helped thousands of clients  worldwide in over 80+ different countries across the globe submit to IRS Streamlined & Offshore Voluntary Disclosure. We leverage our many years of experience, advanced tax law degrees and litigation experience.

Beware of False Marketing Techniques

Copycat tax and law firms  mislead the public about their credentials, experience and fees. Just working for the IRS as an auditor or examiner, or for an accounting firm does not provide the necessary experience for success in IRS Streamlined matters.

[forminator_form id="53945"]

Schedule a Confidential Reduced-Fee Initial Consultation with a Board-Certified Tax Attorney Specialist


930 Roosevelt Avenue, Suite 321, Irvine, CA 92620