OVDP Tax Lawyers (2019 Updated Program) – Board-Certified Specialist
An International Tax Attorney Consultation with an experienced Foreign Tax Attorney, Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist is a highly-effective way for you to determine what your potential liability, strengths, and weaknesses will be when you decide to move forward with an offshore disclosure to the IRS.
OVDP Tax Lawyers
OVDP is the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program. The Program ended in 2018, BUT new procedures were also introduced in November of 2018. The updated procedures are much more complex than the traditional OVDP program — which had a set penalty amount.
You should use a specialist.
About Golding & Golding, A PLC
We have successfully represented clients in more than 1,000 streamlined and voluntary disclosure submissions nationwide and in over 70-different countries.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe.
- Learn more about the Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Learn more about Golding & Golding’s Case Accomplishments
- Learn more about Golding & Golding Testimonials from prior clients
Sean holds a Master's in Tax Law from one of the top Tax LL.M. programs in the country at the University of Denver. He has also earned the prestigious IRS Enrolled Agent credential. Mr. Golding's articles have been referenced in such publications as the Washington Post, Forbes, Nolo, and various Law Journals nationwide.
Latest posts by International Tax Lawyers - Golding & Golding, A PLC (see all)
- Understanding Different Roles IRS Personnel Play in Your Case - September 17, 2019
- Streamlined Filing Attorneys – How to Hire Experienced Counsel? - September 15, 2019
- IRS Relief Procedures for Certain Former Citizens – How to Apply? - September 7, 2019