Orange County OVDP Lawyers – 2019 New Programs (Board-Certified)
Even though the Internal Revenue Service ended OVDP (Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program) in September 2018, the IRS also introduced expanded and updated voluntary disclosure procedures in November of 2018.
The traditional IRS voluntary disclosure program – which includes both U.S. and offshore income, assets, investments and accounts – was “reintroduced, expanded and updated.”
Orange County OVDP Lawyers – Board Certified Tax Law Specialist Attorney
At Golding & Golding, our Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist Team specializes exclusively in IRS Voluntary Disclosure.
Voluntary Disclosure is the legal disclosure and reporting of domestic and offshore money. This money usually includes items such as:
- Offshore Bank Accounts
- Offshore Investment Accounts
- Offshore Securities and Funds
- Offshore Assets
- Offshore Income
- Domestic Income
IRS Voluntary Disclosure Options
There are 5 main versions of the program. In addition, there is an “illegal” version of Voluntary Disclosure as well, which is referred to as “Quiet Disclosure” or “Silent Disclosure.”
Golding & Golding, A PLC
We have successfully represented clients in more than 1,000 streamlined and voluntary disclosure submissions nationwide and in over 70-different countries.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe.
- Learn more about the Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Learn more about Golding & Golding’s Case Accomplishments
- Learn more about Golding & Golding Testimonials from prior clients
Sean holds a Master's in Tax Law from one of the top Tax LL.M. programs in the country at the University of Denver. He has also earned the prestigious IRS Enrolled Agent credential. Mr. Golding's articles have been referenced in such publications as the Washington Post, Forbes, Nolo, and various Law Journals nationwide.
Latest posts by International Tax Lawyers - Golding & Golding, A PLC (see all)
- Tax Attorney Credentials & Experience in Offshore Disclosure - October 13, 2019
- Just Learned About FBAR & Missed Prior Filings, Now What? - October 8, 2019
- 3.1 Million Swiss Accounts Were Exposed to 75 Countries - October 8, 2019