Houston Tax Attorney – Golding & Golding | Board Certified in Tax Law
Houston Tax Attorney: As one of the only law firms nationwide that specializes exclusively in IRS Voluntary Disclosure, we get referred many cases from different areas of the United States. Key areas of representation includes matters involving:
- FBAR (Foreign Bank and Financial Account Forms)
- FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act)
- Foreign Life Insurance Taxation and Reporting;
- PFIC (Passive Foreign Investment Companies), and more:
Our IRS Lawyers have worked with thousands of clients across the globe on these and other issues.
Golding & Golding, A PLC
We have successfully represented clients in more than 1,000 streamlined and voluntary disclosure submissions nationwide and in over 70-different countries.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe.
- Learn more about the Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Learn more about Golding & Golding’s Case Accomplishments
- Learn more about Golding & Golding Testimonials from prior clients
Sean holds a Master's in Tax Law from one of the top Tax LL.M. programs in the country at the University of Denver. He has also earned the prestigious IRS Enrolled Agent credential. Mr. Golding's articles have been referenced in such publications as the Washington Post, Forbes, Nolo, and various Law Journals nationwide.