Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act | FATCA Lawyers – Golding & Golding
- 1 FATCA
- 1.1 I Have Overseas Accounts and Income, Now What?
- 1.2 Under FATCA, Does the IRS Want to Arrest and Prosecute People?
- 1.3 The Basics of FATCA, OVDP, and the “Streamlined” Program?
- 1.4 International Tax Lawyers - Golding & Golding, A PLC
The list of countries and organizations entering into FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) Agreements continues to grow. To date, there are 113 FATCA Agreement or FATCA Agreements ” in substance.”
Chances are that if you have foreign accounts, you may be subject to FATCA compliance.
The following is a brief summary of FATCA:
Sean holds a Master's in Tax Law from one of the top Tax LL.M. programs in the country at the University of Denver, and has also earned the prestigious Enrolled Agent credential. Mr. Golding is also a Board Certified Tax Law Specialist Attorney (A designation earned by Less than 1% of Attorneys nationwide.)
Latest posts by International Tax Lawyers - Golding & Golding, A PLC (see all)
- Courts Reject Kovel – No Attorney-Client Privilege for the Accountant - April 14, 2019
- Numbered Accounts Offshore – FBAR & FATCA Civil & Criminal Penalty - April 12, 2019
- Voluntary Disclosure Lawyer Scam Warning “Flat-Fee without Tax Prep” - April 9, 2019